Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, August 2

M1: Egg McMuffin From McDonalds, 0.5c blueberries - 341 kcals
M2: (Attended my cousin's baby's first birthday party so documented what I ate with pictures to keep me "sensible". I have no idea how many calories lunch was but it was SO GOOD!)

Started out with some baby carrots, 2 mini sushi,
and some Chinese chicken salad.



Main course was buffet style (note: looks like I ate a ton
but the plates are small): Two fried calamari, small
serving of rice, chow fun, bacon wrapped scallop (but
gave the bacon to the boyfriend), a small piece of fried
fish, two pieces of chicken and a beef skewer.



So I went back for seconds: One more piece of calamari,
some chow fun, small piece of fish and chicken, and another
bacon-wrapped scallop (bacon given to the boyfriend again)
.


And of course some birthday cake with the frosting scrapped off.


M3: 6oz oj, 1.5c spinach, 0.5c mixed berries, 5 almonds - 146 kcals
M4: 2c Progresso less sodium Beef and Veggies soup - 220 kcals

TOTAL KCALS: ???

EXERCISE: none; feeling like I'm coming down with a cold :(